The Uganda National Oil Company (UNOC) is inviting PESA Members to partner in a joint venture to develop a petroleum-based industrial park near the oil fields of the Albertine Graben Region. UNOC will partner with companies to take forward the development, operationalization and management of Kabaale Industrial Park (KIP), a 29.75 km2 site.
KIP will include:
- Uganda’s second international airport
- Crude oil export pipeline hub
- Uganda refinery
- Polymer and fertilizer industries
- Mixed (light/medium) industries
- Warehousing and logistics
- Common facilities and services, including worker housing, expatriate camps, schools, recreation areas, and medical facilities, among others.
Interested companies can contact the U.S. Department of Commerce Economic Officer Seth Miller.