PESA Members were honored on February 6 at the first annual Oil and Gas Investor 25 Influential Women in Energy gala luncheon held at the Hyatt Regency in Houston. The honorees were chosen as distinguished leaders who have risen to the top of their professions and achieved outstanding success in the oil and gas industry. Of those honored, five are from PESA Member Companies:
- PESA Advisory Board Member Laura Schilling, President, Pumpco Energy Services
- Jennifer Hartsock, Vice President & CIO, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Regina Mayor, Global & U.S. Energy Sector Leader, KPMG
- Cindy Taylor, President, Oil States International
- Holli Ladhani, President & CEO, Select Energy
PESA served as a sponsor for this event and champions industry efforts to promote diversity.