Every day at PESA, we are working to strengthen individual companies, unify our sector, and promote the oil and gas industry.
PESA focuses all of our activities across three distinct areas: Train, Elevate, Network. Looking forward to 2017, we are continuing to sharpen our focus and provide unique opportunities to support our member companies individually and elevate the entire sector:
- The 2017 PESA Annual Meeting is set for April 19-21 in Marana, Arizona, and will provide high-level industry insights, timely speakers and impactful networking opportunities;
- As our presence in government affairs continues to grow, the 2017 Washington Fly-In on Feb. 26-28 will highlight critical sector issues with a new White House and Congress;
- Our Foreign Service Officer Training Program with the US Department of State continues to grow, and new opportunities to formally collaborate with additional federal government agencies are being finalized;
- Expanding PESA’s reach and serving the service/supply sector internationally, the International Outposts subcommittee will host a strategic development meeting in Mexico City in Q4 2017;
- PESA’s Executive Leadership Program will begin its third year in 2017, with two separate tracks – Engaging Leadership and Executive Presence. Both are year-long professional development programs exposing participants to one-on-one executive coaching sessions, personal assessments and mentorship.
Member support provides the foundation for this critical work that elevates the oilfield service and supply sector. Therefore, as you work to develop your budgets for 2017, please prioritize your company’s PESA membership. Note that PESA’s dues structure is based on prior year annual revenues and designed to recognize the conditions facing our sector.
As the national trade association for our sector, PESA values each company’s membership and engagement. Over more than 80 years, the association has stood with its members during times of growth and challenge. We continue to stand with you today and appreciate your support and continued commitment to PESA.