With six episodes available, the Energy in Transition podcast, hosted by PESA President Leslie Beyer, has established itself as a platform for high-level discussions about the state of the OFS sector, emerging technologies, and the path ahead in lower-carbon energy development.
In each episode, Beyer engages industry executives and thought leaders in an exploration of industry trends and topics, including ESG, capital markets, inclusion and diversity, workforce innovation, and the role of oil and gas in the transition to a lower carbon energy future.
The most recent episode, sponsored by Milestone Environmental Services, features Milestone President & CEO Gabriel Rio. Beyer and Rio analyze the future of energy, the work the oilfield sector is doing to remove carbon from the atmosphere, and how Milestone’s waste disposal and remediation innovations improve operational efficiency and environmental performance.
“For most people when they talk about energy transition they’re talking about a shift to electric vehicles and other fuels — away from oil and gas. But the reality is there’s so much going on, and the most impactful things are happening within the oil and gas industry to drive decarbonization.”
- Rod Larson, President & CEO, Oceaneering, and PESA Board Chair
- Robert Drummond, President & CEO, NexTier Completion Services
- Special Election Episode with Bob Moran, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Kyle Ramachandran, President & CFO, Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure
- Dr. Kenneth Medlock III, Ph.D., James A. Baker, III, and Susan G. Baker Fellow in Energy and Resource Economics at Rice University’s Baker Institute and the senior director of the Center for Energy Studies
Listen and subscribe on these platforms: