Supply Chain Committee
The Supply Chain Committee addresses timely issues affecting PESA members supply chain activities and communicates best practices. This committee plans seminars on industry trends and issues, with a focus on providing opportunities for PESA members to learn best practices from customers.
- Mustang CAT Hosts PESA Supply Chain Committee
- Supply Chain Conference Examines Innovation, Strategic Importance of Supply Chain to E&Ps
- PESA Supply Chain Committee Sharing Best Practices
- How Does Lean Culture Drive Lead Time Reduction?
- PESA Supply Chain/CID Committees Collaborate on eCommerce Best Practices
- Members Share Insights on Current Trade Regulations and the Effects on Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Seminar Examines Market Trends, Business Model Innovations
- PESA Supply Chain Committee Targets Sharing Best Practices in 2018
- PESA Supply Chain Roundtable: Digitalization in the Oil & Gas Sector
- PESA Supply Chain Committee to Host Bimonthly Roundtable Series
- PESA Supply Chain Committee: Developing Supply Chain Solutions
- PESA Committees Collaborate to Address Recovery Planning
- PESA 2017 Supply Chain Seminar